This reagent was used to qualitatively detect the changes of luteinizing hormone in women's urine in vitro, so as to determine the "safe period" of ovulation time and women's menstrual cycle, and achieve the goal of selecting the best time for conception or using "safe period" contraception. Normal women ovulate every month. When an egg matures in the ovary, it is excreted from the ovary and transported to the uterus through the fallopian tube. Sperm in female reproductive tract about 24-72 hours can survive, while a fertilized egg suitable time only about 24 to 36 hours after ovulation, so 2 to 3 days before ovulation and 1 to 2 days after ovulation is vulnerable to pregnancy, or has a total of 4-5 days after ovulation is vulnerable to pregnancy, this paper can reliably detect the LH peak, her performance to predict the best time to conception or birth control.
1. This reagent USES urination as a test specimen.
2. Urine is collected in a clean, dry container and can be detected within one day, but morning urine is usually not allowed. The best time to collect urine is from 10am to 8pm in the week after the end of menstruation. During the test for several consecutive days, try to use urine samples at the same time every day for those days.
3. If the urine presents visible turbidity, centrifugation, filtration or supernatant testing shall be conducted after the urine is deposited. If not timely detection, urine samples can be stored at room temperature for 4 hours or in 48 hours 2-8 ℃ refrigerated storage, long-term preservation should be frozen in - 20 ℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
4. The addition of 0.1% sodium azide as a protective agent has no effect on the test results.
5. Water intake should be reduced in the first 2 hours after urine collection, because diluted urine samples will hinder the detection of LH peak value.
ovulation test detect early pregnancy is of high quality. Learn more about the ovulation test detect early pregnancy
from chemtron biotech.