1. Diagnosis outside the donor and use by professionals only.
2. Do not use after expiration: do not mix different batches of reagents or test kits for use;
3. Do not mix the lid of solution A and solution B.
4. Appropriate preventive measures should be taken to collect, treat, store, discard samples and use reagents in kits. All samples, reagents and controls should be treated as infectious agents.
5. After completion of test, the sample should be through 121 ℃ high temperature disinfection for 20 minutes or soaked in 0.5-1.0% sodium hypochlorite (or household bleach) for 1 hour and discarded.
6. Solution A contains sodium hydroxide, and solution B contains hydrochloric acid. If the two spill onto the skin or eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
7. Only sterile polyester swab or cell brush can be used to collect samples, not cotton swab sampling.
8. Diet and smoking are prohibited in areas where samples and reagents are processed; Wear lab coat and gloves when collecting and testing samples.
9. The final diagnosis of the patient must not depend solely on the results of the experiment
A comprehensive judgment is made by the doctor in combination with the clinical examination.
female chlamydia test is of high quality. Learn more about the female chlamydia test
from chemtron biotech.