1. Chlamydia infection in women is not limited to the urethra and can involve the whole urogenital organs. Such infection is often neglected due to lack of conscious symptoms or mild symptoms, causing the source of infection to spread and causing harm.
2. The main infection site of chlamydia infection in women is the cervix of the uterus, which can be vertically infected to the newborn, causing conjunctivitis, rhinitis, otitis media, pneumonia and vaginitis of the eyes of infants.
3. Asymptomatic infection (lack of symptomatic response), namely lack of conscious symptoms, is clinically manifested as purulent vaginal secretion, mucous or serous. The secretion quantity is more (is medium amount), slightly stink. Vaginal mucosa is normal color, but often accompanied by cervical erosion.
4. Chlamydial cervicitis: cervical inflammation is one of the most common diseases caused by women's infection with chlamydia. When accompanied by cervicitis, the patients often appear cervical redness, with increased serous or purulent secretions, more erosion in the vagina, and bleeding and other symptoms. Microscopically, the "vaginal cleanliness" of vaginal secretions is more than III. The chlamydia trachomatis mainly invade the columnar epithelial cells of the cervix, while the phosphorous epithelial cells are often not invaded, so the vagina and cervix are not changed locally.
The main symptoms of chlamydia chlamydia are increased leucorrhea, occasional bleeding and minor abdominal pain.
5. Chlamydia tracheitis: chlamydia tracheitis is usually caused by cervicitis. Chlamydia can be detected by laparoscopy directly from the fallopian tube aspiration specimen. Chlamydia can be detected by more than 30%. As a result of this kind of atypical symptom, make the patient delay seeking medical treatment, often cause the damage of uterine appendix, form the sequela of fallopian tube inflammation, its main manifestation is fallopian tube sex infertility.
6. Some patients may cause ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage, infertility, stillbirth and neonatal death, but some patients may have no symptoms other than infertility.
female chlamydia test is of high quality. Learn more about the female chlamydia test
from chemtron biotech.