Product Profile of D-Dimer Quantitative Rapid Test
Chemtrue D-Dimer Test Kit adopts the technology of colloidal gold chromatographic immunoassay and principle of double-antibody sandwich to detect the level of D-Dimer plasma specimens. It is an aid to diagnose and evulate fibrinolytic system diseases （such as DIC and variety of thrombus）and related diseases (such as tumor and pregnancy syndrome), and also to monitor thrombolytic therapy. D-Dimer is a key marker for DVT, PE and DIC.
Product Parameter of D-Dimer Quantitative Rapid Test
Specimen volume: 80μl
Detection range: 0.1μg/ml-10ug/ml
Reference range: <0.5μg/ml
Accuracy: Relative deviation <20%
Interpretation time: 5 min
Testing time: 15s
Product Advantages of D-Dimer Quantitative Rapid Test
1. Reagents be stored under room temperature;
2. Testing with fast speed and short time;
3. With low quantity of detectable minimum.
4. Clinical Applications:
5. Evaluation of cardiovascular diseases;
6. Diagnosis of DIC;
7. Eliminating diagnosis of VTE and DVT;
8. To monitor thrombolytic therapy;
9. To diagnose and prognosis evaluate cerebral infarction;
10. Assistant diagnosis, prognosis evaluation and curative effects observation of cancers.